Ever wish you could fly? Well, you can’t… Unless you’re playing Tiny Wings 🙂 The gameplay is very simple and requires good timing in order to stride further and get those extra points. This game simply requires one finger to play, and is very simple to grasp. Simple gameplay, great results!
By Andreas Illiger
You have always dreamed of flying – but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps – slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment – until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull “one button” (ok… maybe “one tap”) arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day – so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make “tiny wings” look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: “Day Trip” and “Flight School”
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new “Flight School” mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
‘Tiny Wings’ currently sells for $0.99 on the Apple Appstore.